United Way of South Sarasota County
The Louis and Gloria Flanzer Philanthropic Trust
The Patterson Foundation
Heron Creek Foundation
Plantation Community Foundation
Venice Golf and Country Club Foundation
Gulf Coast Community Foundation
Busy Bee Cabinets
Courtside Tennis Club
Boca Royale Cares
Bayfront Health Port Charlotte
Gulf Shores Realty
Achieva Bank North Port
Talon Bay Ladies
Gran Paradiso Water Aerobics
AmVets Post 312
Amvets Ladies Aux 312
Leadership North Port
Grandmothers of LaCasa
Women on a Mission
VFW Auxiliary 8302
Bob Evans Port Charlotte
Chipotle North Port
Walmart North Port
Outreach Initiatives include
- Growing to serve meals to as many clients as possible in North Port.
(Currently serving up to 135 meals per day with 9 routes in North Port).
- Offering volunteer opportunities to those in the community who want to give a helping hand to their neighbors in a positive way
- Working with North Port Social Services to ensure our clients get help to needed resources
- Having a representative from North Port Meals on Wheels available upon request to speak to local organizations, clubs or groups.
- Expanding visibility of the program through periodic articles and advertising in local newspapers.
- Engaging as an active member in the North Port Chamber of Commerce
- Participating in community fundraising promotions.
- Collaborating with the Salvation Army and Jesus Loves You ministries
Working with community churches and organizations at health fairs and other events