United Way of South Sarasota County
Plantation Community Foundation
Bank of America
King Logie Foundation
San Pedro Knights of Columbus
AmVets Post 312
Grandmothers of LaCasa
Heron Creek Foundation
Family Table Restaurant
Amvets Ladies Aux 312
Women with a Mission
Gulf Coast Community
Venice Yacht Club
The Jockey Club
VFW Aux 8302
Outreach Initiatives include
- Collaborating with the Loveland Center and Hope for North Port
- Having a representative from North Port Meals on Wheels available upon request to speak to local organizations, clubs or groups.
- Expanding to a larger kitchen to serve meals to as many clients as possible in North Port.
(Currently serving up to 110 meals per day with 8 routes in North Port).
- Participating in community fundraising promotions.
- Working with community churches and organizations at health fairs and other events
- Offering volunteer opportunities to those in the community who want to give a helping hand to their neighbors in a positive way
- Engaging as an active member in the North Port Chamber of Commerce
- Expanding visibility of the program through periodic articles and advertising in local newspapers.
Having an annual recognition / appreciation luncheon for our volunteers.